Welcome back to the Nutilis Community
Forgot your password?
Please enter your email.
Share your recipe with us and we will pick the best ones to feature on the MyNutilis page. Community members can then vote for their favourites, giving you a chance of winning an Ocado voucher!
Search for recipe, article or page
per 2 servings
Level 4 puréed dysphagia diet
1. Place sausage in pan, break up with spatula, cover with water and bring to the boil.
2. Place bacon in pan, cover with water, bring to the boil - don’t fry as will become hard and difficult to blend.
3. Once boiling, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Blend sausage and bacon separately until smooth.
5. Add 2 scoops of Nutilis Clear to each, blend for a further 20 seconds and leave to stand for 60 seconds.
6. To prepare, spread a layer of bacon on to a sheet of cling film using spatula.
7. Using a piping bag, pipe sausage on top.
8. Roll cling film so the bacon covers the sausage - needs to be chilled before it can be removed from cling film to serve.
9. Remove from cling film and serve alongside roast turkey.
1. Heat oil in pan, add turkey and onions.
(You can use other minced meats and additional flavourings and seasonings such as sage, salt, pepper).
2. Add stock cube and cranberry sauce.
3. Cover with water and bring to boil.
4. Simmer for 20 minutes.
5. Blend** turkey mixture with all the water until smooth.
6. Add 5 scoops Nutilis Clear, blend for further 20 seconds.
7. Serve turkey on plate using mould, scone cutter or piping bag.
8. Top with sieved cranberry sauce.
1. Boil sprouts until slightly overcooked.
2. Boil mashed carrot and parsnip for 2-3 minutes.
3. Blend** sprouts and mash separately with milk powder and butter until smooth.
4. Add 2 scoops Nutilis Clear to each and blend for 20 seconds then leave to stand for 90 seconds.
5. Place a scoop of brussel sprouts on plate and pipe carrot and parsnip mash to accompany roast turkey.
1. Blend** pre cooked stuffing with 100ml hot water until smooth.
2. Add 2 scoops of Nutilis Clear, blend for a further 20 seconds.
3. Place a portion on to the plate to accompany the roast turkey.
Ensure you complete dysphagia texture checks.
For more information on how to prepare and present meals using Nutilis Clear, take a look at our chef’s and tip videos.
Additional portions can be frozen for later use or refrigerated for up to 24 hours.
*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
**Please be aware that blending hot foods can be dangerous. Always check the manufacturer’s instructions to ensure that your blender is suitable for processing hot foods and follow their instructions for safe blending.
Nutilis Clear is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. Nutilis Clear is designed for use by patients with swallowing difficulties (dysphagia). Information provided does not replace the advice and supervision of a doctor, speech language therapist or dietician. Use recommended amount of Nutilis as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.