Welcome back to the Nutilis Community
Forgot your password?
Please enter your email.
Share your recipe with us and we will pick the best ones to feature on the MyNutilis page. Community members can then vote for their favourites, giving you a chance of winning an Ocado voucher!
Search for recipe, article or page
per 1 serving
Ensure the ready-made Christmas pudding has no hard food items, nuts, glazed fruits etc, which can constitute a choking risk.
1. Place the Christmas pudding in a blender with water, add 200ml of brandy sauce/custard and blend until smooth.
2. Add the Nutilis Clear and blend for a further 10 seconds, leave to stand for 1 minute.
3. Line a plastic pudding container with cling film and pour the Christmas pudding mixture into this.
4. Place in the fridge for 20 minutes and the turn out on to a plate, removing the cling film.
5. Heat in a microwave for 30 to 40 seconds.
6. Pour the remaining 50ml of brandy sauce/custard over the pudding and serve (custard can be thickened with Nutilis Clear if required).
Ensure you complete dysphagia texture checks.
For more information on how to prepare and present meals using Nutilis Clear, take a look at our chef’s and tip videos.
*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Nutilis Clear is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. Nutilis Clear is designed for use by patients with swallowing difficulties (dysphagia). Information provided does not replace the advice and supervision of a doctor, speech language therapist or dietician. Use recommended amount of Nutilis as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.