Welcome back to the Nutilis Community
Forgot your password?
Please enter your email.
Share your recipe with us and we will pick the best ones to feature on the MyNutilis page. Community members can then vote for their favourites, giving you a chance of winning an Ocado voucher!
Search for recipe, article or page
per 2 servings
1. Break cake up into blender, top with milk and blend until smooth. You could use any flavour of cake, e.g. ginger cake, chocolate cake.
2. Add 5 scoops of Nutilis Clear and blend.
1. Combine all topping ingredients, including 5 scoops of Nutilis Clear, and whisk until thickened and soft peaks have formed.
1. Place a layer of base mixture in the bottom of a scone cutter and top with filling.
2. Top with lime curd and serve.
Ensure you complete dysphagia texture checks.
For more information on how to prepare and present meals using Nutilis Clear, take a look at our chef’s and tip videos.
Additional portions can be frozen for later use or refrigerated for up to 24 hours.
*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Nutilis Clear is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. Nutilis Clear is designed for use by patients with swallowing difficulties (dysphagia). Information provided does not replace the advice and supervision of a doctor, speech language therapist or dietician. Use recommended amount of Nutilis as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.