Food Preparation Tip:
requires hot contents in blender disclaimer
Welcome back to the Nutilis Community
Forgot your password?
Please enter your email.
Share your recipe with us and we will pick the best ones to feature on the MyNutilis page. Community members can then vote for their favourites, giving you a chance of winning an Ocado voucher!
Search for recipe, article or page
per 1 serving
1. Cook the gnocchi in the hot water on the hob for 10-15 minutes until soft and slightly overcooked. See technical video on how to cook gnocchi.
2. Place the cooked gnocchi and small amount of water into the blender with cream and grated parmesan cheese, blend until smooth (you may add garlic powder or other flavours as per taste preferences).
3. Add 5 scoops of Nutilis Clear and blend again then leave to stand for 90 seconds.
1. Place shop bought tomato pasta sauce into the blender and blend until smooth.
2. Add in 5 scoops of Nutilis Clear, blend again then leave to stand for 90 seconds.
1. Take a 6-inch scone cutter, spoon the gnocchi mixture in and spread until surface is level.
2. Spoon the tomato topping onto the gnocchi.
3. Sieve the very finely grated parmesan cheese over the tomato sauce, remove the scone cutter and enjoy!
Ensure you complete dysphagia texture checks.
You could blend and thicken other toppings and place on the top of the pizza, dusting parmesan cheese on top to finish.
For more information on how to prepare and present meals using Nutilis Clear, take a look at our chef’s and tip videos.
Please be aware that blending hot foods can be dangerous. Always check the manufacturer’s instructions to ensure that your blender is suitable for processing hot foods and follow their instructions for safe blending.
*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Nutilis Clear is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. Nutilis Clear is designed for use by patients with swallowing difficulties (dysphagia). Information provided does not replace the advice and supervision of a doctor, speech language therapist or dietician. Use recommended amount of Nutilis as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.