Welcome back to the Nutilis Community
Forgot your password?
Please enter your email.
Share your recipe with us and we will pick the best ones to feature on the MyNutilis page. Community members can then vote for their favourites, giving you a chance of winning an Ocado voucher!
Search for recipe, article or page
per 3 servings
1. Break up chocolate sponge and place in blender
2. Blend until smooth - may require additional milk to achieve correct consistency
3. Add 5 scoops of Nutilis Clear and blend again
4. Leave to stand for 90 seconds
1. Whisk custard, chocolate spread, chocolate powder, half the crème fraîche, half the double cream, and 5 scoops of Nutilis Clear
2. Whisk until well mixed and thickened
1. Melt white chocolate over the hob, or in microwave for 30 seconds
2. Add the remaining crème fraîche and double cream and 2 scoops of Nutilis Clear and whisk until well mixed and thickened
1. Lay the dark chocolate sponge base in a scone cutter
2. Top with milk chocolate layer followed by white chocolate layer
3. Remove scone cutter
4. Drizzle with chocolate and/or thick toffee sauce to serve
Ensure you complete dysphagia texture checks.
For more information on how to prepare and present meals using Nutilis Clear, take a look at our chef’s and tip videos.
Additional portions can be frozen for later use or refrigerated for up to 24 hours.
*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Nutilis Clear is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. Nutilis Clear is designed for use by patients with swallowing difficulties (dysphagia). Information provided does not replace the advice and supervision of a doctor, speech language therapist or dietician. Use recommended amount of Nutilis as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.