Welcome back to the Nutilis Community
Forgot your password?
Please enter your email.
Share your recipe with us and we will pick the best ones to feature on the MyNutilis page. Community members can then vote for their favourites, giving you a chance of winning an Ocado voucher!
Search for recipe, article or page
1. Heat a heavy based pan on the stove. Add the oil and brown the mince and smoked bacon for four minutes.
2. Add the carrots, onion and mushrooms, and continue cooking for two minutes.
3. Add the tomato purée and thyme and combine well.
4. Add the ale and gravy, and cook gently until tender (40 minutes).
5. Once tender remove from heat and cool slightly before blending.
6. Blend the pie mixture until smooth with no particles - if needed pass through a fine sieve.
7. Add 8 scoops of Nutilis Clear and mix well.
1. Cut potatoes into equal sized pieces and steam or boil for 25 minutes, until tender.
2. Once cooked, blend with some of the cooking water.
3. Add butter and season to taste, blend again.
4. Add 5 scoops of Nutilis Clear and blend again.
Ensure you complete dysphagia texture checks.
Please be aware that blending hot foods can be dangerous. Always check the manufacturer’s instructions to ensure that your blender is suitable for processing hot foods and follow their instructions for safe blending.
*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Nutilis Clear is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. Nutilis Clear is designed for use by patients with swallowing difficulties (dysphagia). Information provided does not replace the advice and supervision of a doctor, speech language therapist or dietician. Use recommended amount of Nutilis as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.