Welcome back to the Nutilis Community
Forgot your password?
Please enter your email.
Share your recipe with us and we will pick the best ones to feature on the MyNutilis page. Community members can then vote for their favourites, giving you a chance of winning an Ocado voucher!
Search for recipe, article or page
per 1-2 servings
1. Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onion and fry for 5 minutes until softened.
2. Stir in the potato, then cook for 4 minutes.
3. Add the carrots and stock. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat.
4. Cover the pan and cook for 20 minutes until the carrots are tender.
5. Pour the soup and cream into a blender and blend until smooth (you may need to do this in two batches).
6. Return to the pain, taste, then add salt if necessary.
Complete dysphagia texture checks.
7. Reheat in a microwave or pan to serve.
No Nutilis Clear is used in this recipe as soup will thicken as it cools
Additional portions can be frozen for later use or refrigerated for up to 24 hours.
Please be aware that blending hot foods can be dangerous. Always check the manufacturer’s instructions to ensure that your blender is suitable for processing hot foods and follow their instructions for safe blending.
*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Nutilis Clear is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. Nutilis Clear is designed for use by patients with swallowing difficulties (dysphagia). Information provided does not replace the advice and supervision of a doctor, speech language therapist or dietician. Use recommended amount of Nutilis as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.