Welcome back to the Nutilis Community
Forgot your password?
Please enter your email.
Share your recipe with us and we will pick the best ones to feature on the MyNutilis page. Community members can then vote for their favourites, giving you a chance of winning an Ocado voucher!
Search for recipe, article or page
for 10 servings
1. Heat a heavy based pan on the stove, combine the chicken and flour in a bowl and dust off any excess flour.
2. Add oil to the pan and fry the chicken until lightly coloured, add the onions and mushrooms and continue cooking for two minutes.
3. Pour in the wine and reduce the liquid by one third before adding the stock and cream.
4. Finally, add the tarragon and simmer gently until chicken is tender (approx. 30 minutes).
5, Once cooked, cool slightly and transfer to a blender, blend until smooth and pass through a sieve to remove any bits.
6. Season to taste and add Nutilis Clear, mix well and leave to stand for one minute.
1. Place the pastry in a blender and blend to a fine crumb.
2. Add the warm gravy and blend to a smooth paste.
3. Mix in Nutilis Clear and allow to stand for one minute.
Serving suggestion: Serve with puréed garden peas and carrots. Could be served in an individual foil pie dish.
Ensure you complete dysphagia texture checks.
Additional portions can be frozen for later use or refrigerated for up to 24 hours. For further information on storing and reheating recipes click here.
Please be aware the blending hot foods can be dangerous. Always check the manufacturer’s instructions for safe blending.
*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Nutilis Clear is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. Nutilis Clear is designed for use by patients with swallowing difficulties (dysphagia). Information provided does not replace the advice and supervision of a doctor, speech language therapist or dietician. Use recommended amount of Nutilis as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.