Welcome back to the Nutilis Community
Forgot your password?
Please enter your email.
Share your recipe with us and we will pick the best ones to feature on the MyNutilis page. Community members can then vote for their favourites, giving you a chance of winning an Ocado voucher!
Search for recipe, article or page
for 4 servings
1. Peel and boil the potatoes, then mash them and mix them with 100ml cream and butter, and 5 scoops of Nutilis Clear until you have a firm puree. Add some salt and pepper.
2. Peel and finely chop the onion; fry it gently with a drop of olive oil until it becomes transparent.
3. Blend the chicken breast with the poached onion, the cream and some of the water. Blend until smooth and add season to preference. Add 5 scoops of Nutilis Clear and blend again.
4. Chop the lettuce and blend it with the olive oil, vinegar and a pinch of salt and pepper. Once blended, strain and add 9 scoops of Nutilis Clear.
5. Add Nutilis Clear to your favourite dressing sauce until you achieve the same texture as the other elements of the dish.
6. Shape the potato puree into a potato shape. Plate it and cut it like a jacket potato. Using a piping bag, pipe some lettuce puree into the middle and add some chicken puree on top. Finish off with your thickened puree dressing.
Ensure you complete dysphagia texture checks.
Please be aware that blending hot foods can be dangerous. Always check the manufacturer’s instructions to ensure that your blender is suitable for processing hot foods and follow their instructions for safe blending.
*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Nutilis Clear is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. Nutilis Clear is designed for use by patients with swallowing difficulties (dysphagia). Information provided does not replace the advice and supervision of a doctor, speech language therapist or dietician. Use recommended amount of Nutilis as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.