Welcome back to the Nutilis Community
Forgot your password?
Please enter your email.
Share your recipe with us and we will pick the best ones to feature on the MyNutilis page. Community members can then vote for their favourites, giving you a chance of winning an Ocado voucher!
Search for recipe, article or page
for 4 servings
1. Peel and finely chop 50g of onion and 1 clove of garlic, fry them together in a saucepan with a tablespoon of olive oil, the passatta, spices, bayleaf, and a pinch of salt.
2, Once they start to brown (approximately 10 minutes), add the minced beef and brown for five minutes, add the water and cook for a further 10 minutes on a low heat.
3. Remove the bayleaf and blend - additional water can be added at this point if required - add 5 scoops of Nutilis Clear and blend further.
4. Rinse the rice several times with water to remove as much starch as possible, then boil in water until it is very soft and overcooked, strain and blend the rice with the equivalent volume of water, add 5 scoops of Nutilis Clear and blend further.
5. If you have a small blender it will be easier to blend each serving of rice separately (e.g. blend 150g cooked rice with 150ml water then add 1 scoop of Nutilis Clear and blend further. Repeat three times to make all four portions of blended rice at food texture descriptor Level 4 puréed dysphagia diet).
1. Put a clove of garlic and 50g of onion in a saucepan and fry them together with olive oil, add the tomatoes and the chipotle pepper after approximately 10 minutes and fry until soft.
2. Blend and strain the sauce, add 2 scoops of Nutilis Clear and blend further.
1. Avoid graininess of rice by overcooking it before blending.
2. To achieve a non-sticky texture, wash the rice several times and then blend it with fresh water.
Ensure you complete dysphagia texture checks.
Additional portions can be frozen for later use or refrigerated for up to 24 hours. For further information on storing and reheating recipes click here.
Please be aware that blending hot foods can be dangerous. Always check the manufacturer’s instructions to ensure that your blender is suitable for processing hot foods and follow their instructions for safe blending.
*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Nutilis Clear is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. Nutilis Clear is designed for use by patients with swallowing difficulties (dysphagia). Information provided does not replace the advice and supervision of a doctor, speech language therapist or dietician. Use recommended amount of Nutilis as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.