Food Preparation Tip:
Sausage skins are really hard to blend, so make sure you remove them before starting to cook.
Welcome back to the Nutilis Community
Forgot your password?
Please enter your email.
Share your recipe with us and we will pick the best ones to feature on the MyNutilis page. Community members can then vote for their favourites, giving you a chance of winning an Ocado voucher!
Search for recipe, article or page
per 1-2 servings
1. Mix 2 eggs, salt, pepper and 30ml milk in a small microwave-safe bowl.
2. Stir thoroughly and microwave for 1 - 1 1⁄2 minutes at medium power.
3. Stir again until well mixed and microwave again 30 seconds at a time until desired texture is obtained.
4. Mix well between cooking and take care not to overcook.
5. Place the mixture in the blender with 20ml milk and blend until smooth.
6. Whisk in 2 scoops of Nutilis Clear and serve on the plate.
1. Heat the oil in a pan and sweat the onion for five minutes until soft.
2. Add the sausage meat and water, then cook gently for 10 minutes.
3. Add the gravy browning and blend until smooth.
4. Add 4 scoops of Nutilis Clear to thicken.
5. Place the mixture into a sausage food mould or pipe on the plate.
1. Place the tomato juice into a bowl, add 2 scoops of Nutilis Clear, whisk and leave to stand for 90 seconds (you can use food moulds or just pipe the tomato directly onto the plate).
Ensure you complete dysphagia texture checks.
For more information on how to prepare and present meals using Nutilis Clear, take a look at our chef’s and tip videos.
Additional portions can be frozen for later use or refrigerated for up to 24 hours.
Please be aware that blending hot foods can be dangerous. Always check the manufacturer’s instructions to ensure that your blender is suitable for processing hot foods and follow their instructions for safe blending.
*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Nutilis Clear is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. Nutilis Clear is designed for use by patients with swallowing difficulties (dysphagia). Information provided does not replace the advice and supervision of a doctor, speech language therapist or dietician. Use recommended amount of Nutilis as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.