Welcome back to the Nutilis Community
Forgot your password?
Please enter your email.
Share your recipe with us and we will pick the best ones to feature on the MyNutilis page. Community members can then vote for their favourites, giving you a chance of winning an Ocado voucher!
Search for recipe, article or page
for 4 servings
Texture C thick puree dysphagia diet
1. Prepare instant noodles following the packaging instructions, but adding an extra 100ml of water. It is important to let them overcook a little, e.g. if the instructions say leave for 3 minutes then leave for 5 minutes.
2. Mix the cooked noodles with 800ml of water and blend until a smooth creamy texture is reached.
3. Add 4 scoops of Nutilis Clear, then mix in your favourite soy sauce.
4. Wash and cut the broccoli and boil it for 15 minutes until it’s a little overcooked. Once cooked blend with 100ml of water until it’s smooth, add a scoop of Nutilis Clear to achieve the same texture as the noodle puree.
5. Peel the carrots and boil them for 20 minutes until they are completely cooked. Blend them with a tablespoon of olive oil and a pinch of salt until you reach a thick puree.
6. Peel and wash the onion, cut into small pieces and saute in a hot pan with a drop of olive oil. Blend with 200ml of water and a pinch of salt until you reach a smooth puree. Strain the onion puree and add 2 scoops of Nutilis Clear.
7. Repeat step 6 for the red pepper.
8. Pipe the noodle puree into a bowl and assemble the vegetable purees on top with a piping bag.
Ensure you complete dysphagia texture checks.
Please be aware that blending hot foods can be dangerous. Always check the manufacturer’s instructions to ensure that your blender is suitable for processing hot foods and follow their instructions for safe blending.
*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Nutilis Clear is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. Nutilis Clear is designed for use by patients with swallowing difficulties (dysphagia). Information provided does not replace the advice and supervision of a doctor, speech language therapist or dietician. Use recommended amount of Nutilis as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.