Welcome back to the Nutilis Community
Forgot your password?
Please enter your email.
Share your recipe with us and we will pick the best ones to feature on the MyNutilis page. Community members can then vote for their favourites, giving you a chance of winning an Ocado voucher!
Search for recipe, article or page
for 4 servings
Level 4 puréed dysphagia diet
1. Peel the prawns and fry them in butter for 3 minutes, cook with the fish broth, paprika and cream.
2. Blend the prawns and liquid until it becomes smooth. Add 5 scoops of Nutilis Clear and blend again.
3. Mix the mayonnaise, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, whiskey, and orange juice - mix it well and add 2 scoops of Nutilis Clear.
4. Wash and chop the lettuce, then blend it with 10ml of olive oil, a tablespoon of vinegar and a pinch of salt and pepper - no extra water will be needed. Once blended, strain and add 9 scoops of Nutilis Clear to equal the prawn puree texture.
5. Serve it in a cup with the pureed sauce in the bottom, lettuce in the middle, and prawn puree on the top.
Presentation tip: Layer the prawn cocktail in a cocktail glass for visual impact.
Ensure you complete dysphagia texture checks.
Please be aware that blending hot foods can be dangerous. Always check the manufacturer’s instructions to ensure that your blender is suitable for processing hot foods and follow their instructions for safe blending.
*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Nutilis Clear is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. Nutilis Clear is designed for use by patients with swallowing difficulties (dysphagia). Information provided does not replace the advice and supervision of a doctor, speech language therapist or dietician. Use recommended amount of Nutilis as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.