Welcome back to the Nutilis Community
Forgot your password?
Please enter your email.
Share your recipe with us and we will pick the best ones to feature on the MyNutilis page. Community members can then vote for their favourites, giving you a chance of winning an Ocado voucher!
Search for recipe, article or page
for 4 servings
Texture C thick puree dysphagia diet
1. Boil the macaroni in salted water until it’s overcooked (usually 5 minutes longer than the specified time on the package instructions).
2. Peel and finely chop the onion, garlic and carrot. Fry them together in a saucepan with a drop of olive oil, some thyme and pinch of salt.
3. Add the minced beef and, while it’s cooking, add the red wine. Cook for 15 minutes - stirring often to break up the meat pieces.
4. Add 200ml of water and cook for a further 5 minutes to ensure the meat fibres are not too tough.
5. Blend the beef mixture until it is perfectly smooth and without lumps, then add a scoop of Nutilis Clear and blend again.
6. Blend the tomato passata with 2 scoops of Nutilis Clear.
7. Add a scoop of Nutilis Clear and stir for 5 minutes until it reaches the right texture.
8. Blend the boiled macaroni with 400ml of water, the parmesan cheese and a drop of olive oil, until it becomes a smooth puree. Add a scoop of Nutilis Clear to make the macaroni mixture the same texture as the other purees.
9. Place the pasta puree in a dish with the meat and tomato purees.
Ensure you complete dysphagia texture checks.
Please be aware that blending hot foods can be dangerous. Always check the manufacturer’s instructions to ensure that your blender is suitable for processing hot foods and follow their instructions for safe blending.
*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Nutilis Clear is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. Nutilis Clear is designed for use by patients with swallowing difficulties (dysphagia). Information provided does not replace the advice and supervision of a doctor, speech language therapist or dietician. Use recommended amount of Nutilis as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.