Food Preparation Tip:
You can use alternative bases, e.g. digestive biscuits or madeira cake Avoid using oaty biscuits or those with a chocolate topping as they won’t break down smoothly in the soaking solution.
Welcome back to the Nutilis Community
Forgot your password?
Please enter your email.
Share your recipe with us and we will pick the best ones to feature on the MyNutilis page. Community members can then vote for their favourites, giving you a chance of winning an Ocado voucher!
Search for recipe, article or page
per 2 servings
Texture C thick puree dysphagia diet
1. Pour 200ml coffee and 1 tbsp of rum / Amaretto, 1 tsp drinking chocolate and 1 tsp coffee into a bowl.
2. Whisk in 1 scoop of Nutilis Clear.
3. Place a 1cm thick slice of cake, or 6 sponge fingers, into the and leave for 30 seconds.
4. Whip the cream, 1tbsp rum / Amaretto, 1 tsp of coffee, 1tsp drinking chocolate and mascarpone / cream cheese together until stiff.
5. Spread the cream mixture on top of the cake or 6 sponge fingers.
6. Decorate with chocolate and toffee sauce on top of the cream mixture.
7. Place in the fridge for 1 hour to allow it to set.
Ensure you complete dysphagia texture checks.
For more information on how to prepare and present meals using Nutilis Clear, take a look at chef’s and tip videos.
Additional portions can be frozen for later use or refrigerated for up to 24 hours.
*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Nutilis Clear is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. Nutilis Clear is designed for use by patients with swallowing difficulties (dysphagia). Information provided does not replace the advice and supervision of a doctor, speech language therapist or dietician. Use recommended amount of Nutilis as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.