Welcome back to the Nutilis Community
Forgot your password?
Please enter your email.
Share your recipe with us and we will pick the best ones to feature on the MyNutilis page. Community members can then vote for their favourites, giving you a chance of winning an Ocado voucher!
Search for recipe, article or page
for 10 servings
1. Cream together butter and 200g sugar until pale.
2. Beat the eggs together and gradually mix into the creamed butter mixture.
3. Combine the flour and baking powder and fold into the egg mixture - do not over-mix.
4. Bake in a cake tin at 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5 for 25 minutes until cooked and golden brown; set aside to cool.
5. Once cool, place the Victoria sponge cake in a blender and process until crumbed, add the custard and yoghurt and blend to a smooth purée.
6. Transfer to a piping bag.
1. Combine the cream, 50g sugar and vanilla in a bowl and whisk until thick with soft peaks. Transfer to a piping bag.
2. In a separate bowl mix together the seedless jam and 8 scoops of Nutilis Clear, and leave to stand for one minute. Transfer to a piping bag.
Ensure you complete dysphagia texture checks.
Additional portions can be frozen for later use or refrigerated for up to 24 hours. For further information on storing and reheating recipes click here.
Please be aware that blending hot foods can be dangerous. Always check the manufacturer’s instructions to ensure that your blender is suitable for processing hot foods and follow their instructions for safe blending.
*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Nutilis Clear is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. Nutilis Clear is designed for use by patients with swallowing difficulties (dysphagia). Information provided does not replace the advice and supervision of a doctor, speech language therapist or dietician. Use recommended amount of Nutilis as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.