Search for recipe, article or page
for 4 servings
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Peel the potatoes and chop them into chunks, add the potatoes to the boiling water and let it boil again.
2. Rub the cod fillet all over with a little olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. When the potatoes are half cooked steam the fish by placing it fish into a colander, cover colander with a plate and place colander over the pot of boiling potatoes. Turn the heat down and cook for 8-10 minutes, until and cod and potatoes are both cooked.
3. Blend the cod together with the potatoes and a little of the water from the potatoes. Add a little cream and fish broth until texture is smooth. Add 5 scoops of Nutilis Clear and blend further.
4. Wash and chop the runner beans, green pepper, one garlic clove, fresh coriander, half of the fresh ginger, and the juice from the limes.
5. In a frying pan, sauté these ingredients together with the green curry paste. After five minutes add the lemongrass/citronella and 100g of fish broth and let it cook for 10 minutes on a medium heat.
6. Remove the lemongrass and citronella and blend everything together. Strain it once blended to ensure that it’s smooth. Add 5 scoops of Nutilis Clear to thicken until you get the same texture as the cod purée.
7. To make the sweet and sour sauce, sauté the remaining garlic and ginger along with the red chilli pepper, add the vinegar and let it reduce. After two minutes add 50g of fish broth and the sugar and cook on a medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
8. Blend and strain the mix, adding fish broth if necessary. Add 2 scoops of Nutilis Clear and mix.
9. For the presentation, gently combine the green sauce and cod paste, but not completely - the objective is to get a marbling effect.
10. Serve with sweet and sour sauce.
Ensure you complete dysphagia texture checks.
Additional portions can be frozen for later use or refrigerated for up to 24 hours. For further information on storing and reheating recipes click here.
Please be aware that blending hot foods can be dangerous. Always check the manufacturer’s instructions to ensure that your blender is suitable for processing hot foods and follow their instructions for safe blending.
*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Nutilis Clear is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. Nutilis Clear is designed for use by patients with swallowing difficulties (dysphagia). Information provided does not replace the advice and supervision of a doctor, speech language therapist or dietician. Use recommended amount of Nutilis as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.