Search for recipe, article or page
for 4 servings
1. Steam the salmon with a pinch of salt and pepper until it’s completely cooked (3-4 minutes).
2. Remove the salmon skin, check for bones, and blend with 150g of the fish broth and fresh cream, until it becomes smooth; season to taste.
3. Add 5 scoops of Nutilis Clear to the salmon purée and blend further.
4. To prepare the hollandaise sauce, first melt the butter, then put the egg yolks in a bowl and slowly add the melted butter, while whisking vigorously. Add some salt and pepper and a drop of lemon juice once it is combined.
5. Melt the hollandaise sauce with the remaining 50ml of fish broth and add 2 scoops of Nutilis Clear, stirring until you achieve the same texture as the salmon purée.
6. Add the salmon purée and use a piping bag to add the hollandaise sauce.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with potato mash, carrot and brocolli purées.
Ensure you complete dysphagia texture checks.
Additional portions can be frozen for later use or refrigerated for up to 24 hours. For further information on storing and reheating recipes click here.
Please be aware that blending hot foods can be dangerous. Always check the manufacturer’s instructions to ensure your blender is suitable for processing hot foods and follow their instructions for safe blending.
*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Nutilis Clear is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. Nutilis Clear is designed for use by patients with swallowing difficulties (dysphagia). Information provided does not replace the advice and supervision of a doctor, speech language therapist or dietician. Use recommended amount of Nutilis as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.