Food Preparation Tip:
Sausage skins are really hard to blend, so make sure you remove them before starting to cook.
Search for recipe, article or page
per 1 serving
1. Heat the oil in a pan and sweat the onion for 5 minutes until soft
2. Add the sausage-meat and water cook gently for 10 minutes.
3. Add the gravy browning and blend until smooth.
4. Add 4 scoops of Nutilis Clear to thicken.
5. Place the mixture into a sausage food mould or pipe on the plate.
Ensure you complete dysphagia texture checks.
For more information on how to prepare and present meals using Nutilis Clear, take a look at our chef’s and tip videos.
Please be aware that blending hot foods can be dangerous. Always check the manufacturer’s instructions to ensure that your blender is suitable for processing hot foods and follow their instructions for safe blending.
*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Nutilis Clear is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. Nutilis Clear is designed for use by patients with swallowing difficulties (dysphagia). Information provided does not replace the advice and supervision of a doctor, speech language therapist or dietician. Use recommended amount of Nutilis as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.