Search for recipe, article or page
per 1 serving
1. Pour water or vegetable stock into a bowl.
2. Add Nutilis Clear and whisk thoroughly.
3. Place a 1cm thick slice of bread into the bowl - see soaking solution for more information.
4. Turn bread over after 30 seconds and leave for another 30 seconds.
5. Place bread on a plate and then add the scrambled eggs.
1. Mix 2 eggs, salt, pepper and 30ml milk in a small microwave-safe bowl.
2. Stir thoroughly and microwave for 1 - 1½ minutes at medium power.
3. Stir again until well mixed and microwave again 30 seconds at a time until desired texture is obtained.
4. Mix well between cooking and take care not to overcook.
5. Place the mixture in the blender with 20ml milk and blend until smooth.
6. Whisk in Nutilis Clear and serve.
Ensure you complete dysphagia texture checks.
For more information on how to prepare and present meals using Nutilis Clear, take a look at our chef’s and tip videos.
Please be aware that blending hot foods can be dangerous. Always check the manufacturer’s instructions to ensure that your blender is suitable for processing hot foods and follow their instructions for safe blending.
*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Nutilis Clear is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. Nutilis Clear is designed for use by patients with swallowing difficulties (dysphagia). Information provided does not replace the advice and supervision of a doctor, speech language therapist or dietician. Use recommended amount of Nutilis as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.