Search for recipe, article or page
for 10 servings
1. Heat a pan on the stove and melt the butter, stir in the flour and cook for one minute.
2. Combine the fish stock and milk, then gradually add to the flour mixture until evenly combined, add mustard.
3. Add the cheddar and Parmesan cheese and stir until melted and fully combined, season to taste.
4. Add the smoked haddock and cook over a low heat until the fish starts to flake.
5. Transfer to a blender and process until smooth with no particles - if needed use a sieve to remove any bits.
6. Mix in the Nutilis Clear and leave to stand for one minute.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with pea and sweet potato purées.
Ensure you complete dysphagia texture checks.
Additional portions can be frozen for later use or refrigerated for up to 24 hours. For further information on storing and reheating recipes click here.
Please be aware that blending hot foods can be dangerous. Always check the manufacturer’s instructions to ensure your blender is suitable for processing hot foods and follow their instructions for safe blending.
*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Nutilis Clear is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. Nutilis Clear is designed for use by patients with swallowing difficulties (dysphagia). Information provided does not replace the advice and supervision of a doctor, speech language therapist or dietician. Use recommended amount of Nutilis as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.