Search for recipe, article or page
per 2 servings
1. Heat the oil in a pan, add the minced chicken and break up large lumps, add mushroom, onions, peppers and garlic. Cook for 5-10 minutes until chicken is sealed and browned.
2. Pour over the jar of sauce, milk powder and simmer for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally and breaking up lumps.
3. Add the thai curry sauce and reduce heat to simmer for 10-15 minutes.
4. Place 4-5 spoonfuls of curry mixture into a blender and blend until smooth, may require a little longer to blend.
5. Add 7 scoops of Nutilis Clear, blend for a further 20 seconds and leave to stand for 90 seconds.
1. Place water in a saucepan and add the sweet potato and cauliflower.
2. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Place the sweet potato, cauliflower, water from cooking, milk powder, butter and coconut milk in blender and blend until smooth.
4. Add 5 scoops of Nutilis Clear and leave to stand for 90 seconds.
1. Place curry mixture in a ramekin or scone cutter.
2. Pipe mash over the top.
3. Top with coconut milk, thickened with Nutilis Clear to serve.
Make sure chicken is cooked. Use the stock from cooking the sweet potato and cauliflower to mix mash with the coconut cream, butter and milk powder.
Ensure you complete dysphagia texture checks.
For more information on how to prepare and present meals using Nutilis Clear, take a look at our chef’s and tip videos.
Please be aware that blending hot foods can be dangerous. Always check the manufacturer’s instructions to ensure that your blender is suitable for processing hot foods and follow their instructions for safe blending.
*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Nutilis Clear is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. Nutilis Clear is designed for use by patients with swallowing difficulties (dysphagia). Information provided does not replace the advice and supervision of a doctor, speech language therapist or dietician. Use recommended amount of Nutilis as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.