Food Preparation Tip:
Mango chutney is thinner than the thick puree diet so needs SLT confirmation that it is suitable.
Search for recipe, article or page
Makes 3 servings
1. Heat oil over medium heat.
2. Add onions, tomato, garlic, herbs and spices and cook.
3. Add lentils and cook for 30-40 seconds.
4. Add water and stock, bring to boil and simmer for 10 minutes - Important to cook lentils well, even overcooked.
5. Place lentil mixture, including liquid, in blender and blend until smooth.
6. Add 5 scoops of Nutilis Clear and blend for 20 seconds and leave to stand for 90 seconds.
1. Heat oil and add onions, mushrooms and peppers and cook until softened.
2. Add garlic and tomato puree, curry powder and sweat off in pan.
3. Add sweet potato and butternut squash and cook.
4. Add tomatoes, milk powder and water and cook for 10-15 minutes until well cooked and soft.
5. Blend curry mixture with liquid until smooth.
6. Add 5 scoops of Nutilis Clear and blend for 30 seconds and stand for 90 seconds to thicken.
1. Bring water to the boil, add spinach and cook for 1 minute until soft.
2. Drain, reserving some water for blending.
3. Blend spinach, water, milk powder, butter and cream until smooth.
4. Add 5 scoops of Nutilis Clear and blend for 30 seconds and stand for 90 seconds.
1. Pipe lentil purée onto plate.
2. Pipe sweet potato curry on top.
3. Add two scoops of spinach puree on the side.
4. Sieve mango chutney over the top to serve.
Ensure you complete dysphagia texture checks.
For more information on how to prepare and present meals using Nutilis Clear, take a look at our chef’s and tip videos.
Additional portions can be frozen for later use or refrigerated for up to 24 hours.
Please be aware that blending hot foods can be dangerous. Always check the manufacturer’s instructions to ensure that your blender is suitable for processing hot foods and follow their instructions for safe blending.
*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Nutilis Clear is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. Nutilis Clear is designed for use by patients with swallowing difficulties (dysphagia). Information provided does not replace the advice and supervision of a doctor, speech language therapist or dietician. Use recommended amount of Nutilis as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.